Application Updates 2019.03
Well it's a new year and I finally found time to burn through some of the more highly requested features and issues that were bugging me the last few months. Here's an incomplete list of the changes which are now live as of today.
- Training Log Display - Added a Training Log Display page which will now be the default landing page when viewing an individual training log. This is the first necessary step to allow for a much tidier experience while managing your training information.
- (Pro Subscribers Only) PHOTOS! Added ability attach photos to a training log.
- Stripe Updates - Updated Stripe Library and the related references had to updated.
- (Pro Subscribers Only) Updated "My Subscription" page with several clean up / minor improvements.
- (Pro Subscribers Only) Added ability to set your subscription to auto-renew or do not auto-renew.
- (Pro Subscribers Only) Update "My Subscription" page to allow all subscription plan types to cancel their subscription.
Thanks for your continued support. As always if you notice an issue with the web app, please contact me and I'll get it taken care of!
5 Tips for Jiu Jitsu Competition
Competing is a different skill set from jiu-jitsu. Do you know someone who is really good at rolling but not very good at competing? This person usually dominates open mats by developing a high level of training skills, but has not yet developed their competition skills. In fact they may hate competing because they don’t like losing and find competition too stressful. These 5 tips are for both types of grapplers...........